crazycompgeek
Administrator
Administrator
crazycompgeek

Male Number of posts : 688
Neopets : crazycompgeek
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Shenkuu Weekly Riddles Empty
PostSubject: Shenkuu Weekly Riddles   Shenkuu Weekly Riddles Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:53 pm

This competition is similar to Lenny Conundrum in Neopets. Every week, I will try to come up with a question. The questions are usually challenging so do not attempt to answer fast if you aren't sure about them. Feel free to discuss with your parents, brothers, sisters, friends, teachers, professors or anyone you like (except me). The point of the competitions is for learning so I don't care much who you get the answer from as long as you understand how to solve it.

Rules: Anyone can join this competition at anytime. Once the question is posted, feel free to answer with a solution. You may answer up to 3 times for each riddle. Unlike Lenny Conundrum, correct answers without solutions will not be counted. You are also allowed to collaborate/discuss with each other in the discussion thread but only the first one that answer correctly will get the prize and a point for the ladder (see below).

Prizes: The first person answers the question correctly will get a nice prize for the week (usually a codestone, dubloon, faerie bottle, Shenkuu item or something equivalent in value).

Ladder: Every week, the first person answers the question correctly will get a point. A ladder will be set up for those who get positive points. There is no prize for being in the ladder, except maybe some pride you want to show. Any questions, comments, suggestions can be posted here.

Note: if you want to host the riddle for a week, you have to be in the ladder first then PM me for the details. I hope you enjoy the competition.

Last edited by crazycompgeek on Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
superxgamer
superxgamer

Male Number of posts : 321
Neopets : stop_the_madness

PostSubject: Re: Shenkuu Weekly Riddles   Shenkuu Weekly Riddles Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:57 pm

Ummm maybe im dumb, but what do you mean by ladder?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mysteryoftheland/
crazycompgeek
Administrator
Administrator
crazycompgeek

PostSubject: Re: Shenkuu Weekly Riddles   Shenkuu Weekly Riddles Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:00 am

Every time you are the first one that answer the question correctly (with a correct solution), you get 1 point. People with positive points will be on the ladder.
Back to top Go down
superxgamer
superxgamer

PostSubject: Re: Shenkuu Weekly Riddles   Shenkuu Weekly Riddles Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:04 am

o ok.
Back to top Go down
j1010101010
Devotee
Devotee

Male Number of posts : 1130
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Shenkuu Weekly Riddles   Shenkuu Weekly Riddles Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:24 am

Oooo, can't wait to get started on the riddle.
Back to top Go down
superxgamer
superxgamer

PostSubject: Re: Shenkuu Weekly Riddles   Shenkuu Weekly Riddles Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:02 pm

i have one other question, will the questions be in a different post, or in an edit to the first post?
Back to top Go down
crazycompgeek
Administrator
Administrator
crazycompgeek

PostSubject: Re: Shenkuu Weekly Riddles   Shenkuu Weekly Riddles Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:04 pm

there will be a new thread for each week riddle. There will be a separated discussion thread also.
Back to top Go down
superxgamer
superxgamer

PostSubject: Re: Shenkuu Weekly Riddles   Shenkuu Weekly Riddles Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:08 pm

o ok.
Back to top Go down
superxgamer
superxgamer

PostSubject: Re: Shenkuu Weekly Riddles   Shenkuu Weekly Riddles Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:57 pm

Are we going to be starting these back up soon? I sure hope so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shenkuu Weekly Riddles   Shenkuu Weekly Riddles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shenkuu Weekly Riddles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non Neopets Discussion :: Competitions-
Jump to: