Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School life

Go down 
+11
danielhoangone
israellac
SheerSpice
Sammynnnp
krsstudent
justforkicks
j1010101010
crazycompgeek
kirra12
superxgamer
aandd90
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
crazycompgeek
Administrator
Administrator
crazycompgeek

Male Number of posts : 688
Neopets : crazycompgeek
Registration date : 2008-07-14

School life - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School life   School life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:37 pm

I concur that though. I'm good with arithmetic, ok with algebra but pretty bad at geometry.
Back to top Go down
littlehermy
Devotee
Devotee
littlehermy

Female Number of posts : 1020
Neopets : dansmyman
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: School life   School life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:47 pm

I love algebra, I hate geometry. Blah... I didn't do bad in it though, I just didn't like it. I didn't like have to remember all those theories; AAS...
Back to top Go down
http://growingupme.livejournal.com/

PostSubject: Re: School life   School life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:23 pm

I /hated/ geometry
I had the hardest and worst teacher in the school
everyone hates her
Back to top Go down
littlehermy
Devotee
Devotee
littlehermy

PostSubject: Re: School life   School life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:27 pm

I had the same teacher for algebra and geometry. So I can't blame the teacher for not doing as well in geometry as I did in algebra.
Back to top Go down
sweet_apple14
Familiar
Familiar
sweet_apple14

Female Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: School life   School life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:23 pm

I wish any of my schools had a pool, I would rather swim laps then run and play basketball!
I suck at basic math but most of the geometry I got. I loved triangles that was the most fun. Circles where fun, but harder to get. I'm hoping I do good in math this year, I am taking Pre Calc. and Stats.
Back to top Go down
littlehermy
Devotee
Devotee
littlehermy

PostSubject: Re: School life   School life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:41 pm

I have decided that my last year of school is going to be way stressful for me, and not as stressful as my first year of teaching. So in order to survive I have decided to create a LiveJournal in order to keep my sanity. What do you guys do in order to get relief from stress created by school?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School life   School life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:02 pm

neopets xD
graphic design, video games (elder scrolls is amazing)
sometimes rollerblading, if I'm not lazy Razz
among various other creative outlets

and I /hate/ math. doesn't matter what type.
Back to top Go down
littlehermy
Devotee
Devotee
littlehermy

PostSubject: Re: School life   School life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:00 pm

Wow, that's a lot of stuff. Smile

I also love reading to relieve stress. Just sitting down and getting lost in another world for a little while helps, but I also think that writing it down helps me for some odd reason.
Back to top Go down
superxgamer
superxgamer

Male Number of posts : 321
Neopets : stop_the_madness

PostSubject: Re: School life   School life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:35 pm

reading and playing violent video games, which have no adverse affect on a child's mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mysteryoftheland/

PostSubject: Re: School life   School life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:57 pm

haha reading is good

so are violent video games
I had a teacher who was soo against violent video games xD
it was really funny

(I have a brother with an xbox 360 and gamecube so I've playing everything. I'm amazing at Call of Duty 4 Razz)
Back to top Go down
littlehermy
Devotee
Devotee
littlehermy

PostSubject: Re: School life   School life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:07 pm

Quote :
playing violent video games, which have no adverse affect on a child's mind.

Laughing lol! No adverse affect at all. Wink I love playing video games too. I just got a Wii, and have been spending most of my time playing Avatar Burning Earth. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
superxgamer
superxgamer

Male Number of posts : 321
Neopets : stop_the_madness

PostSubject: Re: School life   School life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:36 pm

I have a 360 and love to play COD 4 online, but I will have to borrow someone elses. I also love playing Halo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mysteryoftheland/
sweet_apple14
Familiar
Familiar
sweet_apple14

PostSubject: Re: School life   School life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:01 pm

people I know hated when I get stressed I start randomly jumping up and down and rambling on and on about things that only make sense in my head. Whenever I drive alone I turn the radio (if its good) or my CD up and roll down the window and breath (all the while paying attention to the world around me) and its very calming.
Back to top Go down
rurounishojo
Newcomer
Newcomer

Female Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: School life   School life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:54 pm

crazycompgeek wrote:
If you try hard you may swim well... I started to learn swimming really late but I manage to learn how to swim, not good but still can survive in water
That's good ^^ I think my teacher might teach us.. she said that she'd divide us into groups; beginners, intermediate, etc. I'm not sure though, we'll have to wait and see >.<

littlehermy wrote:
Well, the thing about geometry is that it can go both ways. People tend to find geometry hard if they were really good at algebra, but I've know people where this wasn't the case. Also a lot of people who found algebra kind of difficult found geometry easier. I think that they are two different forms of think involved in each.

I'm okay at swimming. I'm not the best. When I was little I was afraid to jump off of the diving board. That was until my Uncle throw me into the pool one day. Then he taught me how to flip, after that I loved it.
Thanks ^^ I found algebra pretty good.. not too hard, I kept a good average in that class and was actually suprised to see my schedule say Geometry xD I did bomb maybe 1 test... xD

D: My uncle threw me in the water too but it wasn't a helpful experience, it was.. kinda mean but at the same time, it was fun... :/ But I'm glad you enjoyed swimming after that ^^

Ah, tomorrow's the day...
Back to top Go down
SheerSpice
Inhabitant
Inhabitant
SheerSpice

Number of posts : 93
Neopets : firegem234
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: School life   School life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:13 am

To relieve stress I usually go hiking when the weather is nice, go out with friends. I am getting into the Twilight series I just finished if any of you are reading it or want a great next book Twilight is great Wink
Back to top Go down
rurounishojo
Newcomer
Newcomer

Female Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: School life   School life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:08 pm

I've heard good things about the Twilight series Very Happy A lot of my friends are reading it, some are starting on Breaking Dawn... wow I'm behind xD Anything with vampires sound good to me so I may start soon -__-

When I get stressed, laying down and watching tv is what I go for. And then sometimes I'd vent on my diary.

For video games, I like playing The Legend of Zelda 8D That and Harvest Moon, Super Smash or Pokemon (I know xD) And occasional racing games like Need for Speed or Diddy Kong Racing xD
Back to top Go down
luffy777
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Best first day ever!   School life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:18 pm

Today was the first day of school for m and it was awesome! my teachers are awesome and my classmates are cool! and the bus ride home was the best part! i spent the whole bus ride kissing a girl who lives right down the street from me!Well i have been crushing on or for like a year and she liked me a lot and she always talked to me on the bus and today she sat by me and we couldn't resist!
Back to top Go down
littlehermy
Devotee
Devotee
littlehermy

PostSubject: Re: School life   School life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:44 pm

Today was the first day of school for me and it was horrible. I was so upset that I wrote a blog about it on my livejournal entitled Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day. No Sad
Back to top Go down
sweet_apple14
Familiar
Familiar
sweet_apple14

PostSubject: Re: School life   School life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:50 pm

I hate those Alexander days. worst kind of days that there can be. But (trying very hard not to jinx) if you start out with the worst, then it can only really get better from there. Might take awhile.

I had really "2 First Days" But today we had our senior retreat...so the 1o of us (1 couldnt come...I have an extremely small class) basically hung out at this place for the day and ate all day. (we "did" do some other stuff) It was pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sammynnnp
Devotee
Devotee
Sammynnnp

Female Number of posts : 1082
Neopets : sammynina19347
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: School life   School life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:20 pm

Darn, (late) school`s starting again..
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=orangeyjuice
littlehermy
Devotee
Devotee
littlehermy

PostSubject: Re: School life   School life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:48 pm

Yeah, I started on Monday. I actually don't have very much class time student wise. Today I was in a seminar on classroom management that lasted for 6 hours. 0_o I thought I was going to die, but the speaker was wonderful and funny; which always helps. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School life   School life - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School life
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5