Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NC Gift Boxes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
j1010101010
Devotee
Devotee

Male Number of posts : 1130
Registration date : 2008-07-26

NC Gift Boxes Empty
PostSubject: NC Gift Boxes   NC Gift Boxes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:13 am

1. What is an NC Gift Box?
An NC Gift Box is a free virtual item you can use to gift a Neocash item from your Inventory to another Neopets user.

2. How can I get NC Gift Boxes?
NC Gift Boxes are automatically deposited into your Inventory when you redeem a Neocash Card (just like Limited Edition Bonus Items). You can redeem your Neocash Card(s) in the NC Mall to receive your NC Gift Boxes. However, NC Gift Boxes can only be used to gift NC Mall Neocash items to other Neopets users.

The number of Gift Boxes you receive is determined by the denomination of the Neocash Card redeemed:

A $5 Card will grant your account 1 NC Gift Box
A $10 Card will grant your account 2 NC Gift Boxes
A $15 Card will grant your account 3 NC Gift Boxes
A $25 Card will grant your account 5 NC Gift Boxes

3. How do I use NC Gift Boxes to gift Neocash items?
To use an NC Gift Box, simply click on the Gift Box image in your Inventory and follow the step-by-step instructions.

4. Can I PIN protect the use of NC Gift Boxes in my account?
Yes. To PIN protect the use of NC Gift Boxes to gift Neocash items from your account, go to your PIN Preferences section, select the "NC Gift Boxes" checkbox, and then click on the "Change Your Details" button at the bottom of the page. Once you PIN protect the use of NC Gift Boxes in your account, you will be required to provide your PIN and password each time you would like to send a Neocash item to another user as a gift. If you don't have a PIN, you can create one in moments by following the instructions in the top box of your PIN Preferences page.

5. How will I know if I have received a Neocash item gift from another Neopets user?
If you have been sent a Neocash item as a gift, you will be notified via Event notification and Neomail. You may access your Event Inbox and Neomail Inbox by clicking on the icons (a gift box for your Event Inbox and an envelope for your Neomail Inbox) directly above the "My Account" link on the top Neopets navigation bar. You may also access your Neomail Inbox by mousing over the "My Account" menu link on the top navigation bar, then selecting the "Neomail" link. NC Gift Boxes containing Neocash item gifts from other Neopets users will be deposited into your Neocash Item Gift Log (a special log within your Item Transfer Log).

6. How do I open an NC Gift Box once it's in my Neocash Item Gift Log? What can I do once the gift is opened?
To open or return an NC Gift Box containing a Neocash item gift, go to your Neocash Item Gift Log and simply click on either the "Open" or "Return" radio button in the appropriate NC Gift Box section and click the "Submit" button. If you choose to open the Gift Box, follow the step-by-step instructions to accept, return, or discard the Neocash item gift.

7. I was notified that I had received a Neocash item gift, but when I went to my Item Transfer Log, it was not there. What happened?
You have 48 hours to accept, return, or dispose of a Neocash item gift once it arrives in your Neocash Item Gift Log. If you don't select one of the above actions before the 48 hour time limit, then the Neocash item, along with the Gift Box in which it was sent, will be automatically returned to its sender.

8. Will NC Gift Boxes appear in my NC Mall Album? What about Neocash items sent as gifts?
NC Gift Boxes will not appear in your NC Mall Album. If you send a Neocash item as a gift, the item will remain in your NC Mall Album; likewise, if you accept a Neocash item from another user as a gift, the item will appear in your NC Mall Album. If you purchase Gift Wrap in the NC Mall to decorate a Gift Box, the Gift Wrap will appear in your NC Mall Album (note: Gift Wrap will only appear in your NC Mall Album if you purchased it). To review and/or update your NC Mall Album preferences, click
here.

9. Where will I be able to find my NC Gift Boxes after I have redeemed a Neocash Card?
After redeeming an Neocash Card, your NC Gift Boxes will automatically appear in your Inventory in the Neocash Items section. Since NC Gift Boxes are free with the redemption of Neocash Cards, they won’t appear in your Neocash Log.

10. Can I give away my NC Gift Boxes or can somebody send me theirs?
No, you can only gift Neocash items to other users using NC Gift Boxes. You cannot give or receive / purchase or sell Gift Boxes by themselves.

11. Do NC Gift Boxes expire?
No, NC Gift Boxes do not expire.

12. Do NC Gift Boxes cost money?
No, they are given out as free bonuses with the redemption of Neocash Cards. However, you may choose to decorate your Gift Box with special Gift Wrap, which you may purchase in the Gift Wrap Shop [link to GW Shop Category ID 63] in the NC Mall. Decorating your NC Gift Box with Gift Wrap is purely optional and is not required for its use.

13. Can I decorate my NC Gift Boxes before using them to send a gift?
Yes, once you have a Gift Box in your Inventory, you can decorate it (before you send it) by purchasing special Gift Wrap for it in the NC Mall. Only one type of Gift Wrap from the NC Mall can be purchased for each Gift Box; once Gift Wrap has been used to decorate a Gift Box, it can't be taken off. To go to the Gift Wrap Shop in the NC Mall, click here [link to Gift Wrap Shop in the NC Mall].

14. Can I use NC Gift Boxes to send Neocash items to users who don't have access to the NC Mall?
Yes, you can use NC Gift Boxes to send Neocash item gifts to any Neopets user whose account is not frozen or suspended. However, only users with access to the NC Mall can redeem Neocash Cards and get NC Gift Boxes.

15. I received a Neocash item gift from another user, but I can't read the instructions in the Item Transfer Log. Can you help?
Currently, instructions for receiving a Neocash item gift are translated for the following languages:
English Portuguese
French German
Dutch Spanish

If your language is not currently translated, instructions will be provided in English. We will notify you once additional languages have been translated. Thank you for your patience.

16. If I redeem my Neocash Card in the Petpet Park Cash Shop, will I still receive NC Gift Boxes?
Yes. However, NC Gift Boxes can only be used to gift NC Mall Neocash items to other Neopets users.
Back to top Go down
Sammynnnp
Devotee
Devotee
Sammynnnp

Female Number of posts : 1082
Neopets : sammynina19347
Registration date : 2008-07-20

NC Gift Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: NC Gift Boxes   NC Gift Boxes Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:52 pm

Cool 8D So much help xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=orangeyjuice

NC Gift Boxes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Neopets Discussion :: Neopets Related-
Jump to: